Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'm not sure what happened this morning so I will just tell what I remember. I woke sleepy which is nothing new. Eva was crying so I got up to go see what she was up to. She was completely naked and had thrown all her things out of her crib. Again, nothing new. I picked her up and put her on the floor. I don't know if I passed out or if I tripped over something but I fell face first. I hit my forehead pretty hard on the floor and wondered if I had passed out. Emily came in and got Eva out of the room. I was not bleeding or anything but the fall was pretty rough. I sat there for a while to collect myself. Eventually I was able to get up and go on with the day. But, I had a pretty bad headache all of the day which got worse as the day went on. I also continued to struggle with the gas issues but refuse to give up on life. I don't think the issue this morning was my heart but just a strange order of events. Will it ever end? I don't know but I do know that God is going to see me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment