Wednesday, April 4, 2012

For the first time in my life I feel useless. My daughter is playing softball and I can't even work with her. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful that she has someone working with her and he is doing a great job and she is really playing well. But, I just feel so bad that I cannot help her. Then you throw in that my singing voice does not seem to be coming back. I can sing some but not the way I used to and I worry it will never come back. I wake up and some days I feel ok but others like today, I am light headed and dizzy. The PVD's are becoming more frequent.

Well, enough of the pity party. I know life will get better but right now, I am just so down. I'm not going to blog anymore but I do pray God's bless you all and give you a great day.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment