Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I am going to do another blog for today. It has been a rough day. I am still light headed and feel dizzy. I also have a bad head/neck ache on the left side. It seems to be starting in the neck and moving through the left eye area. I have had neck tremors most of the day and feel exhausted. But, I did get some rest, but I was not able to make my counseling session this morning. I don't think it was safe for me to travel. My speech was very rough this morning but is better this afternoon. I'm not sure what is going on but I can tell the PVC's are way more active. But, once again, I know things will get better. I really wanted to go to the counseling session this morning because I felt I needed it but it just was not safe. When I called the counseling center they understood and seemed to understand. I think they would rather me be safe than risk my life and anyone else's. But, none the less, I do feel I missed the session and really needed it.

Now on to better news, the girls got home and both girls have their Bible verses for Awana's and I am very proud of them and what they are learning and accomplished doing Awana's.

I am hopeful that tomorrow will be a better day and will trust God for that.

I still have the feeling of being useless but I feel loved and I guess that is the most important thing.

Well, once again, I pray God's peace be with you all and his grace fall on you like rain. Take care and God bless,

t

No comments:

Post a Comment