Thursday, April 5, 2012

Today has started off much better than yesterday. My speech is still not good but I don't feel light headed or dizzy like I did yesterday. I do have a headache and have had some PVC's but it is nothing new.

This is a great day for me. My wife had bought me a pair of xtra large shorts instead of 2x. I have not fit in xtra large in over ten years. I realize different brands make their cloths differently so this xtra might be a 2x in other cloths but I am still celebrating this accomplishment. Since I have been disabled I have really not been able to do a lot of exercising but I think pushing the walker around has helped. It is a great feeling and has really raised my spirits.

There really isn't much more to say today. We are looking for some rough weather here this afternoon and tonight and tomorrow the girls and Emily will be home. It will be nice to have them here.

I want to take this time to wish everyone a very happy Easter and ask all who read this to remember what Easter is all about. The resurrection of Jesus and the gift of salvation. I pray God blesses you all and gives you the peace that surpasses all understanding. Remember to go to Church and give him praise for all he has done in your life!

Have a great day to one and all.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment