Monday, April 16, 2012

Good evening, Not an aweful lot to blog about today. I took Cottia to school then went and got Jason. He spent the day here and is going with me to Charleston tomorrow. He now has his drivers permit so he can drive if necessary. I am excited to begin my treatments down there and feel this is a huge step towards recovery. I'm not sure what to expect tomorrow but we will find out when we get there.

Cottia had a softball game tonight and I am very proud to say that she got a base hit and drove in a run!! She expects to hit a homerun everytime so I am dealing with explaining that what she did is just as important as a homerun and she should want to hit a homerun but should be happy with just base hits. The ball park has been great about allowing me to park in the outfield so I can watch the games and I let Jason drive to give him some practice. He did pretty good and he will be just fine.

On a sad note, this is the last night he will spend with us for a while as he leaves Monday for bootcamp and then AIP back here at Ft Jackson. I hope we will get to see him from time to time while he is in training but we will see how that works out.

I actually felt pretty good today. I think it is the anticipation of what is going to happen in Charleston over the next few weeks and months. It has given me some hope that I was afraid I had lost.

So, that is about it. I'll try to blog about tomorrow depending on how tired I am. It will be a long day but one that is needed.

Once, I pray God blesses you and all who read this. I pray his grace will fall on you and that you will have peace and grace in your lives.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment