Monday, August 30, 2010

The filter is in and I am so glad it is over. I am tired. More than I expected to be. I had some great sleep this afternoon and am looking forward to a gret night's rest. I did experience a heart palpation during the procedure but it was nothing to be concerned about. I was awake for the procedure just very relaxed. Today was a day or rest and tomorrow I can wash just cannot take off the bandage. They had some issues finding a vein to start the IV so I am bruised a bit but nothing I cannot handle. My concern there is what will happen Thursday? Will they try to use the same hole or will I have to go through all that again. All, in all, the filter is not a very difficult procedure and it is worth it in the end. I continue to appreciate folks prayers and look forward to the next few days and what God will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment