Monday, August 23, 2010

Today was the final meeting with the surgeon before the procedure. I think we finally have everything set. The scales indicate I have lost another 7lbs. Depending on the scales, I have lost between 45-50lbs. I honestly think I will be below 300lbs before the surgery. My expected recover is 2-3 weeks. My last day of work is this Friday. I am so ready to get this over. I still have doubts as to if I need this but in the end it will help me get the rest of the weight off. the best thing is how so many folks are supporting me. I am looking forward to my life ahead.

On another note, tonight during her prayers, Cottia prayed that God would allow Nana to come back for 1 hour so she could see her. It was a very special prayer from a very special little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment