Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Today I called and got my disability changed. I also had my final doubts taken away. I really was prepared to call and cancel the procedure. But, I had lunch with my beautiful wife and asked her point blank did she really think I needed to have this done. She is so wise and I know how much she loves me. She said she sees this as a way to help me lose the rest of the weight and help maintain my weight for the rest of my life. She also told me and she is right, I have been up and down with my weight. I simply cannot keep that up. The procedure will help me maintain the weight once it is off. I am nervous and a bit scared. But, I am ready. The praying has been done. The pre op diet is being observed. Weight is coming off and I am getting healthy. I feel so much better having lost the weight I have taken off. Hopefully there will be no further distractions and this will come off without a hitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment