Sunday, August 15, 2010

Well today is another day. I have really had a good day as far as food. One thing I am concentrating on now is eating slower. It is not easy. I am so used to shoveling the food in and now I have to take smaller bites and chew them thoroughly. but, I do find I am full sooner so I see how this works. One of the hardest things for me is not drinking while eating. I am so used to sipping as I go and now I am supposed to stop drinking 30 minutes before each meal and not drink again until 30 minutes after the meal. But, I will get used to it

On another note, I have spoken with 3 others who have had the band. 2 of the three got the filter the other did not. I am still curious as to why I am not getting a filter. I am going to call the surgeon's office again tomorrow for further clarification.

No comments:

Post a Comment