Monday, August 2, 2010

August 2 2010

Well, today the surgery center called. They have me scheduled for Sept 2. Big problem is that is opening day for Gamecock football! One big thing still needs to be addressed and that is will they approve my disability on the day they put the filter in. I really want the filter because it prevents blood clots and it is permanent. So, right now, we have a date so let's see if the other pieces fall into place.

On another note, Emily bought me some new t-shirts and underwear. They are smaller and they fit. I feel so good about my progress.

But, today was not a good day from my heart. The jumping was very bad today and the chest pains were really intense. The doctor has told me there is nothing life threatening so I guess I have to accept that but man, sometimes this is very intense. Hopefully the surgery will help.

2 comments:

  1. Tee, I know you are a big Gamecock fan, but if you truely want this sugrery, don't let the fact that it would be on opening day stop you!! You can DVR the game!!! I'm proud of your progress so far. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks M. I plan on watching the game since I will have some time on my hand.

    ReplyDelete