Friday, May 4, 2012

Yesterday I found out that my mom had found a lump in her breast. She is a breast cancer survivor so they take these things very seriously. She had a CT scan and a mamogram yesterday. The doctor called today and said that both she and the x-ray tech think it is a hemotoma (sp) but the only way to be sure was to do a biopsy and they didn't want to put mom through that. Instead they will monitor it and keep a close eye on her.

As for my health, the last two days have not been bad but I get so tired just taking a shower. Yesterday a few of the men from our Church came over and handled some things that I cannot do and we are so appreciative to them for that. Our pool is now open and the girls can start using it for the summer. Emily bought some stairs so I can get in and out because I can't use the ladder so I am looking forward to that.

Today, I picked up my oldest daughter from school and took her to see a movie. It was nice spending time with her. We went through McDonald's for supper and now she is spending the night with our God daughter tonight so she is having a big weekend. But, that special time with my girl is priceless. I hope to be able to do more things like that as my health improves but we still have a long ways to go.

So, tonight I'm home with my wife and youngest daughter. I give thanks for all that has been done and how God is working things out.

Well, that is about it. I am still on the walker and still having tremors but my speech seems to be improving and hopefully it will continue to improve.

I pray God's richest blessings on you all and that his grace will fall on you like rain and give you all peace. Take care and remember to go to Church Sunday!

t

No comments:

Post a Comment