Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 27 2010

Well, I had not planned to post every night but so far that is what is happening. Today was another eventful day but it was also a day of reconning. I had explained to the surgery center that because of the way my disability works I needed for the events leading up to the procedure in consecutive order and for the doctor to verify disability status for me. I do believe they tried but they were not able to get it done. It would not have been so frustrating except I had been told by office personel they could get this done and now it appears they cannot. I don't know if they will be able to do it down the road or if we may be looking at postponing everything until next year. Then will I have to go through all the pretesting again? What about the health care reform? How will that affect everything. Just so many questions. But, no matter what, I know God is in control. I know I have lost 41lbs. I know I can do this with our without surgery. But, there are bonuses with the surgery. For one, they will fix my hernia and put in a filter to prevent blood clots that will remain in the rest of my life. Those are bonuses that are worth while. So, the bottom line is I am on hold. In the mean time I will continue on this journey and continue to eat healthy and these changes will be for life. Finally, for today, we went out and had pizza for supper and I don't feel the least bit guilty!! Have a great evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment